Ep. 98 – Top 5 Craziest Things with Financial CEO Sebastian Kuhnert
This week on episode 98 of the Two Blokes Trading podcast:
- Sebastian Kuhnert, Founder and CEO of Tradimo https://learn.tradimo.com joins us for a riveting story session of the top 5 most wild, interesting and outright crazy things he has ever seen.
- Tom finds harmony in discord.
- Brandon helps us identify our hawks from our doves.
Interview: Sebastian Kuhnert
Sebastian Joins the Two Blokes for a bit of a different angle than we normally take. For any trader that has been in the trenches duking it out with the markets for any length of time, they are sure to have plenty of interesting stories and seen a lot of cool stuff. Stories are the memories that traders cherish, and sometimes loath.
Sebastian is the founder and CEO of the financial education company Tradimo https://learn.tradimo.com/. He got his start in the online gambling and then moved into a more sustainable approach of investing in stocks and shares. He has also founded and been involved in many technology start-ups.
In this interview Sebastian takes on a journey of 5 of the most interesting, wild, imaginative, and crazy things that he has come across during his time working in the financial space.
Main Topics Discussed:
- To Brandon’s delight, Sebastian confirms that fundamental trading is good!
- An unfortunate incident involving anger, a tennis ball, and a half billion dollar fat finger at the absolute worst time of the day.
- Some explanations around how prop houses work.
- Brandon has fat fingered too!
- When a vacation goes wrong; why you should always check your buy and sell keys before going all in.
- Trading the Swiss National Bank debacle and having the stones to double up and flip positions.
- Being one of the first people to fly over oil storage facilities with infrared cameras to measure the amount of oil in storage. Doing this one day before the Wednesday oil inventory numbers come out and making 300 million in the process!
- Why try to predict an economic number when you can think outside of the box!
- Being at a financial conference and getting to hang out with the former CTO of Stratton Oakmont…. You know, think the movie Wolf of Wall Street…The guy that played Jonah Hill!!
- The stories from Wolf of Wall Street movie are actually true and fairly accurate!
- The Steve Madden IPO actually happened the way the movie depicts.
- Brandon wears Steve Madden shoes!
- How to help people get passionate about financial investing.
- We discuss Little Traders game and how to become an investor.
- What Tradeimo is all about.
- Taking 3,000 Deustche Marks to 2 million Euros.
Where can you learn more about Sebastian and what he does?
About Tradimo and the team: https://learn.tradimo.com/about
Little Traders Game: https://www.littletradersgame.com/
Learn with Tradimo’s Courses: https://learn.tradimo.com/courses
Twitter: @SebKuhnert https://twitter.com/SebKuhnert
Two Blokes Exclusive Opportunity
Want a FREE 14 day access to a live trading room where you can watch real traders making real pips in real time? Cool, get over to https://twoblokestrading.com/tier-one-trading-review/
- Watch Tom journal his experience.
- FREE 14 day access to live trading room.
- FREE training.
- Watch two traders trade live on a real money account.
- NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED.
- No obligation.
- Your only risk is your time.
Not much beats free with no risk or obligations!