This week on episode 114 of the Two Blokes Trading podcast:
- Tom welcomes all around gent and new podcast host Philip Hennigan to the podcast.
- Philip is a fundamental trader that has been guided under the tutelage of the likes of Anton Kreil and Jason McDonald.
- Philip discusses the challenges of learning how to trade and the value of patience while learning how to manage money efficiently.
Guest Interview with Philip Hennigan
Philip Hennigan will be taking over the reigns of the Two Blokes Podcast. As an all around gent and experienced mentor and trading educator, Philip has the perfect background to continue to take the Two Blokes audience into the heads of expert analysts and traders.
Main Topics Discussed:
- Stockbroking is the highest level of sales
- Trading is all about building a portfolio
- Invest in the right educational courses
- Philip has learned under the guidance of Anton Kreil and Jason McDonald
- “Event-driven, equity long-short portfolio management” – Philip
- At one point, Philip was forced to pitch for his own money
- The CFA Program
- Learning vs Earning
- “The Fear of Taking Profit is a real thing”
- Levering up!
- Measuring volatility instead of measuring pips
- Looking for leading indicators
- High highs, low lows…. Or €5k a month
Two Blokes Sponsors
Today’s episode is sponsored by Bizintra Financial Academy and City Index. Bizintra offers sponsored trading programmes that have been developed by professional traders. Don’t pay a fortune to learn how to trade. Simply sign up by using one of their partner brokers and receive trading education and signals by institutional traders.
Want to Talk Shop with the Two Blokes Community?
Go to www.twoblokestrading.com/discord and you will automatically be taken to our Discord invite page where you can log in or sign up to be directed to our group.
Please keep it classy in a Two Blokes sort of way and feel free to contribute stuff of value.