Two Blokes Trading is a trading name of Delphwood Limited. Company # 09051484
Protection of personal data and other data of portal users
We understand the importance of maintaining the privacy of your personal information. By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keeping it private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your information.
We will use information collected from you to provide the information and services requested by you and to improve the quality of our service. Unless stated otherwise, personal information gathered by Delphwood Limited will be for the effective running of www.twoblokestrading.com com or the dissemination of Two Blokes Trading related information via weekly or ad hoc email.
From time to time Delphwood Limited may need to gather other information about website visitors, clients or other third parties. This information includes, but is not limited to personal details such as name, address, date of birth, contact details, employment details, assets and liabilities, payment details, including credit card, debit card and bank account details, and other necessary financial information. From time to time we may also request further information to help us improve our service to you. We obtain most of the information directly from you through application or other forms, and from maintaining records of information provided in the course of ongoing customer service. We may also collect information about your use of the website, such as pages visited, frequency and duration.
We limit access of your data to only those employees or partners that need to know the information in order to assist in carrying out your request for products or services. We have procedures in place regarding how to safeguard and use non public personal information.
Depending on the product or service concerned and particular restrictions on sensitive information, this means that personal information may be disclosed to: related companies, service providers and specialist advisers to us who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, research or other services; referring parties and introducing partners with whom we have a mutual relationship; courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities as agreed or authorised by the law, and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding; or reference agencies; anyone authorised by an individual, as specified by that individual or the contract.
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data , you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data transferred from you, or to you via the internet.
We will not keep information for any longer than is required. In many cases, personal information must be kept for considerable periods of time. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of personal information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
You may inform us at any time that your personal details have changed or that you wish us to delete personal information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will change or delete your personal information in accordance with your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
Cookies are small files of information, which often include a unique identification number o r value, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive as a result of you using this website. The purpose of this information is to provide you with a more relevant and effective experience on this website, including presenting web pages according to your needs or preferences. Cookies are frequently used on many websites on the internet and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser. You may not be able to access some parts of this site if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser, particularly the secure parts of the website. We therefore recommend you enable cookie acceptance to benefit from all the services on the website.
- to provide the User with more precise and comfortable use of the Site, tailoring the content of the Two Blokes Trading internet websites to the User’s preferences as well as to optimize the use of the Portal. In particular, such files enable to detect the equipment of the User of the Internet Service and properly display the internet website adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
- to examine the activity of the Portal’s User in order to create statistics, which help us to understand in what way the Portal’s Users use the internet websites, which contributes to the improvement of the structure and content of those sites as well as identification of the source, which the User has used to enter the Site; 3. to maintain the session of the Portal’s User (after logging-in).
The cookies are often used by many sites in Internet. The User may elect whether and in what way the cookie will be accepted through the change of preferences and options in his/her browser. If the User decides to shut down the cookies support in his/her browser, the access to some parts of the Site may be impossible.
Delphwood Limited uses two main kinds of cookies files:
- persistent cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the period of time defined in the parameters of the cookies files, or by the time they are deleted by the User;
- session cookies – stored in the User’s terminal equipment by the time of logging-out.
In many cases the software which is used for viewing the internet websites implicitly allows the storage of cookies files in the User’s terminal equipment. The Users of the Site may, at any time, change the settings regarding cookies files. Such settings may be changed, in particular, in such a way, so as to block the automatic processing of cookies files in the settings of the internet browser, or inform each time about their placing in the User’s equipment. The detailed information about the possibility and ways of processing cookies files, including, the disabling, blocking and deleting cookies files, is available in the settings of the software for a concrete internet website.
Information on disabling the handling of the cookies files for the most popular internet websites:
- For internet browser Internet Explorer 9:
- click “Tools” and then “Options” in the browser window;
- then click the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the highest position to block all cookies files, or to the lowest position to accept all cookies files; c) then click “ok”.
- For internet browser Internet Mozilla Firefox:
- at the top of the Firefox browser window, press the button Firefox (in XP Windows click
Menu Tools) and choose “Options”;
- choose “Privacy” panel;
- choose from the dropped down menu “Firefox Programme” option “will use settings of the user’s history”;
- uncheck the function “Accept cookies”;
- press key “ok”.
- For internet browser Internet Google Chrome:
- choose “Settings”;
- click “Show Advanced Settings”;
- in section “Privacy”, click “Content Settings”;
- in section “Cookies files”, click “All cookie files and site data” to open the dialogue window
“Cookie files and other data”;
- choose “Block the attempts to enter the site data into the computer”.
Not making changes of the settings of the internet browser for the settings blocking the writing of the cookies files is equivocal with the granting of consent for their writing.
This Policy refers to the use of the cookies only through this Portal and is not applicable to their use by any third party.
Under the Data Protection Act, you have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to advise us of any perceived inaccuracy. The Act does set out some exceptions to this.
To make a request, please contact us, verifying your identity and specifying what information you require. We may charge a fee.
You may contact us via e-mail email@example.com
From time to time, we may update this Privacy Statement. In the event we materially change th is Privacy Statement, the revised Privacy Statement will promptly be posted to the website. You agree to accept posting of a revised Privacy Statement electronically on the website as actual notice to you. Any dispute over our Privacy Statement is subject to this notice and our Customer Agreement. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, wish to access or change your information or have a complaint, or if you have any questions about security on our Website, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org